Thursday, March 02, 2006

Re-Learning Things From My More Agentic Early Career

by Tom Bozzo

Start of workday yesterday (Arlington, VA): 8:30 A.M. CST

End of workday yesterday (Madison, WI): 11:20 P.M. CST

What? This. (PDF that probably won't mean anything to you unless you have a pre-existing fascination with U.S. postal cost measurement.) I didn't have to give the presentation, but the arrangements ended up putting me in front of the chairman of the Postal Rate Commission, a good chunk of the Commission staff, and representatives of various mailer groups, and needing to speak with Authority for a substantial amount of time. So the sober yet stylish black suit ended up being the appropriate choice of attire after all.

Anyway, I'll be back when my brain is back in gear.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?