Sunday, October 24, 2004

Be On the Square or Be...

by Tom Bozzo




Foo Fighters will be providing entertainment.

True '80s story: while working my mid-college after school job at Bert's Tape Factory in Wilmington, Delaware (now dba the less-dated Bert's Music, or Bert's CDs), I expressly declined to add Nirvana's singles on the Sub Pop label to my collection because I hated Kurt Cobain's singing so much. D'ohh! Not the greatest record collecting decision.

Bert is a hardcore Republican (and a friend nevertheless), so this post may serve as a test of the identity of any publicity and good publicity.

Update 10/26: Atrios reports that Bruce Springsteen will appear, too. Not my cup of tea, but good for Big John.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?