Sunday, February 27, 2005

Academy Awards Nearly Live Blogging V

by Tom Bozzo

Best Actor, then bedtime. Jamie Foxx takes it for Ray, which happens to be one of a handful of films nominated in major catgories that I've actually seen. With two small children in the house, I don't expect to enter an actual theater until the inevitable office hooky-playing expedition to the Point UltraScreen for Revenge of the Sith; we actually don't spend much of our free time with DVDs, either, though we do try to make them count. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the other that, er, comes to mind.

Admission: I saw the rest of the show. Whatever Ann Althouse said about Clint Eastwood, I might have agreed with, if I'd actually seen his picture. But wait! She didn't say anything, so I have to link this post instead.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?