Friday, April 07, 2006

Changes!

by Tom Bozzo

While I'm making my way through a period of heavy workload at the office, I'll be turning Marginal Utility into a group blog for a period to be determined.

The end state, if everything works out, will bring you hopefully a little more than occasional dispatches from a multinational and multidisciplinary group of guest bloggers that I can't resist the temptation to call, in advance (and hopefully with enough layers of humor, irony and anti-irony that it doesn't scare them all away), the Whole Sick Crew. Or, I'll have created a collective action problem. We'll see...

The first fruits of the project are the last two posts by Ken Houghton, who blogs at Economics Question of the Day and Paine's Law, and also regularly visits the comments sections here and at higher-class econoblogs. Welcome Ken!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?