Monday, May 28, 2007

What I'm Doing This Week

by Tom Bozzo

I'm going to Austria, baby!

Here's my fistful of Euros:
IMG_0013

...and the plane to Amsterdam. I expect this will beat the ancient DC-10 from the last trip to Europe. If nothing else, there's laptop power and (it looks) decent content on the video system.
IMG_0014

No idea what the connectivity situation will be at my destination, which is a couple hours outside Vienna. In the worst case scenario, I'll be back with pictures early next week.

Labels:

Comments:
Work? Pleasure? I can't imagine a family trip to Austria/Amsterdam but who knows!
 
Conference.

This wouldn't be a bad place to take the kids (plenty of mountainous stuff to do), but not until they're a bit older. There was an unhappy toddler in the row behind me on the flight to Amsterdam, though.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?