Monday, October 11, 2004
Snacktime is Now Pear Time...
by Tom Bozzo
...as goes the haul of a quick late-market trip:
- 3 lb. Moonglow pears (photo here)
- 2 lb. mixed Harrow (Delight?) and Luscious pears from Future Fruits (thanks to Nina for the tip!)
- Smoked cheddar from Hook's
- Rose Finn Apple and Cranberry red (red fleshed) potatos, probably to accompany previously-obtained Jen-Ehr chicken in some form
- 2 cloves hardneck garlic (not sure of specific variety or name of stand)
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts from Harmony Valley
- Shallots from same
- Scones to tame toddler during circuit of the Square
- Tammy Baldwin for Congress stickers for everyone!