Saturday, October 22, 2005

Father-And-Son Adventures To Ensue

by Tom Bozzo

I haven't spent an entire day alone with John in his nearly three years... until now. Suzanne is out of town for the weekend to visit a friend who once lived a half-block from our current location but currently is braving the fire ants and killer bees down in Texas.

It's looking like a cool, drizzly and dreary start to the weekend here, so we're looking at Blue's Frickin' Clues, Thomas the Frickin' Tank Engine, and/or a big Lego party to kick things off.

Woo-hoo!
Comments:
I am so glad that I don't have to watch those frickin' videos anymore. They made me catatonic.

Enjoy!
 
I try to spend as little time as possible actually watching them, for the same reason. Fortunately, John is content to let me fiddle with the computer while he watches the videos.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?